HCS Group Services
Engineering services provided by HCS Group range from technical field analysis and studies to full-service engineering, design, and construction period applications. Our Technical Service Division performs a wide range of systems evaluations, testing, reporting, recording, and adjustments to maximize infrastructure investment and energy performance. HCS Group resources provide a wide variety of professional and technical expertise.
Engineering Consulting | Engineering | Technical Services | Energy
Full Engineering and Design Services
- Prepare Drawings, Specifications, Design Analysis, Cost Estimates, Bid Schedules, etc.
- Charrettes, Site Investigations, Scope Development, Coordination Meetings
- Prepare Design/Build RFP Solicitations
- Review Contractors Design and Construction Submittals
- Field Inspections
- Project Management
- Engineering and Design Management Services
- Engineering, Technical, Field Evaluations, Systems Testing, etc.
Field Analysis, Studies and Reports
- Infrastructure Systems Analysis and Recommendations Reports
- System Testing – Energy and Load Analysis
- IR Scans and Analysis
Technical Services Division
- Energy Audits ASHRAE Levels I & II
- Infrastructure Condition Assessment Studies (ICAS)
- Energy Monitoring, Evaluation Studies, and Solutions
- Electrical Systems Monitoring, Evaluations, Studies and Solutions
- Systems IR Scans and Reports – Certified Level III
- Enhanced Commissioning and Retro-Commissioning
Construction Supervision, Inspections and Reports
- Field Inspections and Reviews
- Field Analysis, Reports, Studies, Test/Balance, etc.